Before a cruise
What to bring?
- Sheet and pillow case and duvet cover or a sleeping bag.
- Warm clothes - fleece, warm trousers, warm hat etc. (at least two sets - in case of getting wet).
- Sailing gloves with short fingers (for work with ropes).
- Medication (please include a description of use if you are on medication).
- Passport or identity card (a document used at registration for a cruise). We suggest that you take two documents due to the requirement of leaving a document in ship's depository.
- Towels, cosmetics.
- Sports shoes, we recommend bringing wellingtons.
- We recommend bringing the European Health Insurance Card (EHIC).
Participants for the duration of the cruise may purchase Allianz insurance:
Costs of medical treatment abroad: 18750 EUR;
Personal accidents insurance: 9370 EUR;
Luggage insurance: 140 EUR;
Civil liability of individuals in private life: 14050 EUR.